Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Water Play

 I get made fun of because every time I talk to anyone, I say at some point, "Well, I saw something on Pinterest about that."    So yes, I saw this on Pinterest and wanted to make one.  Well, have my hunny make one. :0)

Super easy.  Super cheap.  Just remember, not so many holes.  We put to many and had to make a second one.
 The first hot day of summer, we had all the neighbor kids over, I had all the mothers over and we played, talked and I burned.
 This worked out perfect!  I love it.  I sat in Thad's place a few times myself.
 Katy just liked getting her head wet.
And we have a water dog.  Eva was in heaven, thinking all these kids with water toys were there just to play with her.  We spent the whole day outside and I can't wait to do it all summer long!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

How nice to do this with your family and include the neighbor's! I'm sure it was great.

Becky Gockley said...

What a great idea! Looks like a blast!

Glade and Diane Powell said...

That Nathan is pretty handy. Reminds me of his dad.