Friday, June 29, 2012

Potty Training

Yep.  That is what we are working on at this house.  I got tired of Katy playing in her diaper every time that she pooped.  She would stand there, pushing and telling me, "I'm poooooping."  And then have to check and shove her hand down her diaper.  Not cool.  So, no more diapers.  I hope.

She is doing very well.  Haven't got her to #2 in the potty.  But it has been in a pull-up and not panties.  She says that it is "water" when she #1's.  She can call it water.  At least I know what she is talking about.  She loves that she gets treats and she is willing to sit on her potty every half hour.  I set the timer.  Mostly for me.  But she knows when she hears it she has to go potty.
So proud of my big girl.  I'm just praying that we make it through the week without me losing my mind.  It is hard having your day interrupted every half hour.  Makes sewing so hard. :0)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

She's so cute. I hope she decides she wants to not depend on diapers and be a b-i-g girl and 'use' the potty.