Monday, February 11, 2013

Late Christmas Gifts

For Christmas the boys got new 3DS's and they were both purple.  Santa put a coupon in their stockings for them to pick out a skin so they would be able to tell them apart.  They finally showed up today.  After a phone call from the company to make sure that we were at a real address and would UPS be able to find us.  :0)


I also got a skin for my laptop.  I knew as soon as I saw this one that I wanted it to remind myself that I can do this school thing.

3 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Wow, those are so cool. They look awesome. I like yours too!

Glade and Diane Powell said...

"Nothing is impossible" Don't you forget it! You go girl!!!

Kathryn said...

I love these skins! I can guess which one belongs to the boys. I do love yours. This quote is one that helps me and brings to my mind a time in my life when I allowed the Lord to teach me and help me grow.