Monday, February 11, 2013

Potty Training in the Bag

I've been waiting to post this because I didn't want to jinx it.  But I think it is safe to say that Katy has the potty thing down.  She wakes up dry.  She only seems to have an accident when the kids are home for the day and she is to distracted to remember she needs to "water".   We have only had the toilet flood twice, when she used a whole roll of toilet paper to wipe.  (We have now moved it and she has to ask for some to wipe.)  She "plop, plops" in the potty and think she has earned a "cony" (pony) every time she does.

I am so glad to have had the go quickly and somewhat smoothly.   It does make my baby grow up more.  Too fast in fact. 

3 comments:

Glade and Diane Powell said...

Katy is growing up so fast. We miss seeing her. So grateful for your blog that keeps us connected.

Becky Gockley said...

I am so happy for her and YOU! It's so nice when it's all done. It does make them older though...so sad.

Kathryn said...

Progress is good! I'm sure you miss the interaction you have with any child while changing them. And have to figure out and take the time to to interact and bond with them.