Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby-sitting Fail

I have more things to post about but I need to write this one down so I won't forget.

I left Tucker and Thadd home by themselves tonight while Norma went to a birthday party and I went to tithing settlement. I was sitting in the driveway waiting for when I could go get Norma so I wouldn't have to take the baby out of the car so many times when Abby, a friend from the ward came up and gave me a plate of goodies for Christmas. She said that she had been there just 5 minutes before and had knock on the door. Tucker had stood up, looked out the window and sat back down. So she knocked again. Tucker turned and looked at her again and then shut the blinds.
I'm laughing so hard just writing this again. I had told them not to answer the door. Guess they listened. :)

3 comments:

lemonade.82 said...

Ha ha that is good that they listened :-)

Bonnie said...

I'm glad they listen to you:) That is funny though.

Kathryn said...

I'm having a good laugh too! Thanks for sharing.