Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Something's IN there...

So I now have the cold that has been going around our family this last week and I can barely function. It has not been a nice cold. Just a cough, runny nose and body aches but still it's laid us all flat for at least 2 days each. I'm on day one. Anyways, that is just a reason why these pictures are of a very messy face baby.
Kate has been really funny with her mouth this week. She has been eating funny and I know that her teeth have been really close to coming through. So I decided to see if I could feel anything and stuck my finger in her mouth. And low and behold...
She's got something sharp in there! Grandma Thomas trick to the rescue! Boys, go get me a spoon. Yep, there is some tinking in there! You can see if you look really close. It's the one on the left, her right bottom tooth. Finally. She has been trying to get these teeth through for months. I don't think the other one is too far behind and the top will be next. You may not be able to see them in the pictures but you get the spoon in there and you can sure hear them. :0)


You can see both of the bottom teeth looking really white in this picture.


Here is the one you can kind of see on her right the tooth popping out.
On a side note. Does anyone know what is going on with blogger? I am not good with computers anyways but at least I could do the blog thing. Now I can't change my advanced settings and posting has changed too. Putting these pictures on is being difficult. Please, can someone walk me through the change or point me in the right direction?

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

How fun! Kate was sure good with the spoon and the pictures. Sorry your sick with the cold!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

funny pic's of Kate, and your story of the boy's not getting the door is funny too. (It's been a while since I have been on my blog so I had to read what I missed)

Winnifred said...

I love that you can see the movie in the background!! :) Love you!

Glade and Diane Powell said...

Can't believe Kate has teeth already. The kids are growing so fast. We are anxious to see them. Thanks for sharing