Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Montag Cousin!

I have been waiting to post these.  I wanted to make sure it was okay with my brother and sister before I did.

We have a Montag Cousin!

Guineveire Evangeline was born on October 21 weighing 7lbs and 3 ozs.  After a long labor she was taken C-section.


My parents and Winni had been able to travel to Oklahoma and be with Deborah for the big day.  Gerald was out of state for training.



Mom will be mad but I had to put this one.  This was the morning after Gwen was born and they had to drive home that day.  Mom didn't want to leave.  I don't blame her.



I just love these ones that Deborah put on facebook and had to share.  This was her Halloween and this is "Daddy's Treat Bag".  Isn't she beautiful!



I can't wait to meet her at Christmas time when they come to town before moving to Florida.  They are both in the Air Force and are going there for work.  Man I wish that they lived closer so I could spoil that beautiful baby!


She was blessed today and Katy gasped when she saw this picture, "A baby princess!"  Yes Kate, a baby princess.



She looks so much like Gerald here. :0)


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

How Fun! She is so cute!