Saturday, December 21, 2013

Late Night Games

The best part about us all being together is the late night games and the silly times we have together.  I had bought these mustaches for late night games and the kids couldn't wait to get them out.

As you can see, Nate didn't need a fake one and I ended up with a red one for 2 days because of the adhesive on it.  Adhesive doesn't like my skin.


Celest and I.  Love this lady!


Celest and John.  And a cookie.


The boys loved it and Tucker was so excited that they got to stay up and play cards with us.


Katy wasn't so sure about the whole thing.


I love this one of Miah and Kristy!  So perfect!


Papa and Nana.  Papa also didn't need a fake one.  He is the only one of us with a gray one though. HeHe. :0)


Winni, not me.  I know it's sometimes hard to tell.

2 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Looks like a fun night! I love staying up late and playing games! So much fun!

Kathryn said...

Great pictures. And Nana wore her mustache to the grocery store!