Monday, December 23, 2013

Us Girls Get Gwen All Day and the Boys Get...

This is my most favorite part of babies.  Holding them while they sleep.  Isn't she beautiful!


Norma got to hold her today too.  And was done just as soon as the picture was taken.  Which I was fine with.  I didn't really want to give Gwen up.



By this time, Katy was very done with me holding Gwen all the time. This picture was taken right before she very slowly tried to push Gwen off my lap but didn't do a very good job at it because she didn't want me to know that she was doing it.  She didn't like that I would hold them both either.  She just wanted someone else to take the baby so I could hold her.  Good thing there are no more babies coming to this family, Katy would not be able to handle it well.


Gerald and Deborah had taken the boys shopping with them to get them a Christmas present.  Gerald had talked to me about what they were doing.  Little did I know what they would come home with.

2 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

Cute baby! Babies are fun to hold! That's funny Katie was trying to push her off your lap!

Kathryn said...

Yes Gwen is a beautiful baby. She reminds me a little of your baby pictures. I love the pictures!