Saturday, December 28, 2013

First Night

Tonight we are sleeping at the new place!  The girls bed has to wait for Nate to have a day off to move over but we got their mattresses here and they like jumping on them anyways. :0)


Tucker is so excited to have his own room!


So is Thad.  Draco is in here with him so he has to deal with the light from his cage but he thinks it is worth it.


The dogs even have to get use to sleeping by each other.  At the other place they had their beds on opposite sides of our room but here I am making them sleep by each other.


What a blessing this has been for us.  I could care less about the raise Nate is getting with the promotion, this house is a raise enough for me.  I feel so much more like this is a home and not just somewhere we are living.  I can finally breathe.

3 comments:

Becky Gockley said...

I am so excited for you guys! That new place sounds much better! Yeah!

Kathryn said...

That's so nice!

Bonnie said...

So happy for you guys!