Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another Birthday

Yes, March is full of birthday's in this house. I just had to tell you all about how wonderful my husband and kids are. Yesterday was just a lazy day and so nice to just stay home. Nate had picked up some steaks to grill for me and the kids were so lucky because he found some on sale for them too. We had a real fancy dinner right in our own kitchen. It was lovely. After dinner I was able to talk Nate into playing Pirates with me and Tucker and not 20 minutes into the game, Tucker sunk my ship. :0( So our came Yahtzee. Norma got a yahtzee on her first roll and ended up with a total of 3 for the whole game. Today we all got to sleep in which is so super nice. Nate made breakfast and boy was it a breakfast. I'm telling you, my husband spoiled me! I challenged Tucker to Pirates again after breakfast and he was "too" nice this time around. :0) We totally skipped church and Tucker ended up getting a note from his class telling him how much them miss him. Oops. My Dad made dinner tonight and it was amazing as usual but I do have to say that the best part was the cake. My Mom made me "Better than Anything" cake but she uses chocolate whip frosting on it instead of the whipped topping. So Good! I was going to put a picture of it up here to rub it in all your noses but I'll just eat it instead. :0) I have had a wonderful birthday and am so grateful to my family for making it that way.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! I am so glad you had a fun time, Your cake sounds awesome!

CORY AND ABBY said...

Happy Birthday again Bobby!