Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Kate (part 3)

First thing first...



Happy Birthday to my Aunt Kathryn. You are the most amazing person I know. You are a second mother to me and I love you for that. I know that if I ever need someone I can turn to you. I am so lucky to have you in my family and I know that Conference wouldn't be the same without you with us. Thank you for all you do for me and my family. I love you! (Walle must have known that the kids were singing to you. He came and sat so pretty there that I had to let you know that he was there. He loves you as much as the kids do.)


Yesterday was the last day of birthday partying for Kate. Cindy and Angela came over for dinner and we tried to warm Kate up to them. She is being so funny with people lately. She will not go to anyone but me and she cries when others try to even touch her. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that she is a Mommy's girl, she is the only child that has been, but I do feel bad that she won't go to other people, including family.

I'll have to post pictures from last night later. I only got one and she is not happy in it. Angela took a lot and she is going to send me some. Cindy and Angela gave her a Build-A-Bear. It is so super cute! Kate was such a stink about it. She started crying when Cindy gave it to her. I wanted to put the scrapbook pages I did of when Cindy gave Norma her Build-A-Bear, Giggles.

Norma loves this bear and slept with it til just a few months ago when her Dad decided that it was time to take it away from her. She had loved this bear to death. Really. The tail was gone, it was no longer white no matter how much I washed it, it didn't giggle anymore and the stuffing was all lumpy.

All in all, I think Kate had a pretty good birthday. What a spoiled little girl who doesn't even appreciate it. :0)

And this one is just for Cindy. I told Norma is was going to rain today and she put on her puddle jumpers that Cindy gave her last year for her birthday. Love this girl!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thank you for singing Happy Birthday to me Norma, Thadd, Tucker, Kate, and Walle!

Thank you for video taping the Birthday wish and posting it for me Bobby!

I love all of you very much!