Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kate's 1 year pictures

What a story behind these! We took Kate up to Target for her 1 year pictures because we had been told that they were good and there were coupons. :0)

We went last Friday, the day after her birthday and of course on the way up there, she fell asleep right before we got there. I have to give credit to the lady taking her pictures. She worked really hard to get her to be okay. As you can see, it didn't work too well.
This is Kate's "I don't think I like you touching me" look and stand.


This was the first time she wore her birthday dress and she just hung onto those knots. She was just standing there in the middle of the room and I think she felt safer hanging on to something.
I just laugh so hard every time I see this one! She was so mad at me. She really didn't want to be there. She is glaring at me if you are wondering who she is looking at like that. :0)
I love this! She is my only thumb sucker and I had given her the blanket that she sleeps with. I made these blankets for her and the first thing she did when she touched it was put her thumb in her mouth. It makes my heart feel good to see this.
I really like this and we paid a lot for this one but how could we not get this one. She did NOT want to hold them, she did not want to have us handing it to her, she wanted nothing to do with them. I love the "E" because I had put it under her arm and made her hold it. This was just as she was throwing it with her "Come on Mom" face.
The only picture with a smile! She was crawling toward me and the door. :0)

5 comments:

Glade and Diane Powell said...

Love the pictures - looking back these may just be some of your favorites.

Kathryn said...

Love the pics! Love the girl!

Amy Conklin said...

Great pictures and a great story to go with them! I love it! Very cute!

Jordyn Parry said...

I love the ones with the letters, each one is so different from each other :) Really cute!

Camille said...

I love the one with her giving you a bad look. It looks just like you when you were little. Cracks me up. Beautiful family!!!