Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Walle and Kate

I forgot all about these til I loaded the pictures on the computer today. Kate is so funny with Walle. She just loves him and he... tolerates her. I was sitting on the floor last week and Walle wanted me to play with him. He got more than he bargained for when Kate started playing. Walle loves to play tug-a-war and Kate loved playing with Walle.Also another Kate and Walle story. She was crawling after Walle and would bury her face in his side and giggle. When she would let go of him, he would walk to the other side of the room and Kate would go crawling after him just laughing to bury her face in him again. He is such a good dog with her and puts up with a lot. He has always been really good with her. And to think, we were told that his breed wasn't good with children.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

How fun (and nice) to see this relationship!

CORY AND ABBY said...

I love her red headband and flower!