Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Norma!!!

My Norma Sue is 5! Holy Cow!

I was planning on putting her birth story on here like I did with Tucker and some pictures of the scrapbook pages I did of all her baby pictures but I have a lot on here just from today so I'll have to do that another time.

We started out the day with presents before the boys went to school. First thing to come out of the package was this hopscotch that we got her from Grandpa and Nana in Mongolia. She loves it! She has been really into hopscotch for a while. Anytime there is sidewalk chalk out, she will draw herself one and play for hours.
We went to Monkey Island after school and I think it was a hit. More so Norma than the boys.

Kate didn't mind it either. I feel bad that some of these are blurry. But what can you do when you don't know how to do anything more than just push the button. :0)

Love these ones of Norma and Thadd though. It took a bit for Norma to feel okay to go down all the slides. She was really nervous at first but by the time we left she was a pro!



This is what Tucker liked doing the most. I think if he had had some friends to jump with it would have been different but then again, he just loves his video games.


I wanted a few more pictures of Kate and this is what I got...
She didn't like the flash.


And can't help the thumb pictures.
Norma had a great day full of presents, family and fun. She has been very spoiled but what else is new. :0)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love the pictures and the story. I laughed real loud with the pictures of Kate at the end.

I love you all!