Monday, March 21, 2011

Cake and Ice Cream

I can't wait to show you Norma's birthday cake that my mom made for her.I love it! Isn't it amazing! My mom is so good! I have fond memories from my own Barbie cake that I had when I was her age. Mom says that I was 4.Isn't this the funniest thing after the cake was cut, it reminded me of "Parent Trap" the original movie when they cut her dress off and she walks in the dance showing her underwear. :0)
Norma was so excited about the whole day that she couldn't even eat. All she wanted to do was open presents. One of her favorite gifts was Larry came with Angela and Cindy for dinner. She was so spoiled. She got a lot from us on Friday but she got even more from Nana and Papa.What a wonderful day and I think she'll be having a lot of fun for the rest of the week with so many things to do and keep her busy. And keeping Kate away from all her new Barbies. Kate likes them just as much as Norma.

2 comments:

Glade and Diane Powell said...

Happy birthday Norma! Wish we could have been at your party. Looks like fun!

Bonnie said...

AWESOME! That cake is the cutest barbie cake I have ever seen. So glad she had a great day:)