Sunday, June 19, 2011

All the Father's in my Life

Happy Father's Day!  I wanted to share all the Father's in my life.

My Daddy!  I am so grateful to have him as a Father.  He is always there for me and my family and I know that he always will.

My Father-in-law, Glade.  He is such an amazing man and I will always know that it is because of him that my husband is the way he is.  He is so kind and loving and he always makes me feel welcome.

My Husband.  I tried finding a picture of him doing something with the kids and I could only find this one from Norma's birthday.  He is always doing things with the kids if he is not working to provide for our family.

He is all about making memories as a family because in the end, that is all we'll have.  He loves all his kids and he would do anything for them.  He is wonderful to me and I know that he is the glue that holds me together.
I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful men in my life and knowing that they love me and my family is the best feeling in the world!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are VERY blessed with the men in your life. I have often said that if I had built the perfect man for my daughter, he wouldn't have been as good as Nathan. I didn't know someone like him could exsist. :) Mom