Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just for Nana and Papa

Nana and Papa bought the girls these dresses and they both look so cute in them.  I have wanted to get some pictures with the two of them and this is what I was able to get.

Kate just HATES when I get out the camera.  I don't know why but she just hates it. 

I finally got her to be shy with the camera instead of crying at the camera.

Then I tried getting the two of them.

Norma isn't afraid of the camera.

So we tried to get some of the two of them together again.  This is such the two of them.  Norma just smiling away and Katy giving me "the Look".



Nope, not doing it.

She was just happier sitting at the little table, eating and drinking.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love your girls and these pictures! You did get some cute ones of Kate and, of course, Norma! Isn't it nice that she can be happy?

Many children go through a stage of hating the camera. Hopefully it won't last her whole life.