Saturday, June 4, 2011

This Last Week

It was the last week of school and super busy at our house.  We have done a lot and I have pictures!

Monday was Memorial Day and we went to the cemetery with everyone to give flowers to Grandma.  I love seeing all the grandkids around wanting to help and make it pretty.

We had a BBQ later with everyone and ended up at the school playing softball and vollyball.  I was proud of my boys for getting in there and playing when they have never played in their lives. :0)  Thanks to everyone else for helping them out.

Tuesday Tucker had a little play that he did in his drama class where parents were invited to watch.  Tucker was amazing!  They did a little fairy tale play and Tucker got to the the Big Bad Wolf.  He did a voice and everything.  He even had a little solo were he got to sing a song by himself.  If I had know a little better I would have taken video.

Norma had a dance recital on Thursday.  Kathryn was able to come and Norma is such a goof.  She enjoyed showing off and loves dance class.

I had to throw in a picture of our dinner the other day too.  We have been grilling a lot and Nate is proud that what we have been making the kids have been eating.  They called these the "new family favorite".  Aren't the beautiful!
Our summer is super busy and I promise to try and take a ton of pictures.  We get to do a lot of fun and new things and I can't wait.  Welcome Summer!

No comments: